Disclaimer: This blog/site does not provide medical or legal advice. This blog/site is for information purposes only. Viewing this blog/site, receipt of information contained on the blog/site, or transmission of information from or to this blog/sit does not constitute a physician-patient or attorney-client relationship.
The medical and/or nutritional information on this site/blog is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified medical professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have on this site/blog.
10 Signs That You Need To Take Care of Yourself
1You begin to have more time when you do not feel completely present in your body or surroundings or you lost time.
2. You begin to have flashbacks or more frequent flashbacks that intrude into your mind.
3.You have feelings that seem unmanageable or flood you.
4. You experience irritability, strong, anger, depression, fear, anxiety, or other feelings, particularly if they feel out of control or if you don’t understand their source.
5. You begin to injure yourself or you injure yourself more frequently.
6. You are behaving more compulsively in areas such as eating, working, or sexual activity.
7. You are completely numb, unable to feel any emotion.
8. You have a desire to isolate yourself and avoid others.
9. There is a dramatic change in your sleeping or eating patterns.
10. You use sarcasm or laughter to avoid dealing with your real feelings.
It is important to “tune into yourself,” especially in these difficult times. Looking for the above signs will help you be healthier; and live a better adjusted life.